Report a Problem

Central Arkansas Water

**ATTENTION** Use only if the following options apply:

The Central Arkansas Water (CAW) Citizen Request System can be used to report problems on the following water related problems only. (Do not use this form to report major water leaks or no water. Issues or questions with billing, sewer, trash, gas, or electric should not be reported here.)

  • Fire Hydrant Issues
  • Leaking Water
  • Removal of CAW Tools and Materials
  • Meter Box Issues
  • Meter Issues
  • Noise in Pipes
  • Yard Restoration
  • Water Pressure Issues
  • Water Quality Issues

Report a Non-Emergency Water Problem

City or County Related Services

To report a problem or request information about the following city or county related services, please visit our link for helpful numbers.

  • Billing
  • Sewer
  • Trash
  • Gas
  • Electric
  • Utility Locations
  • Manholes
  • Drainage Issues
  • Street and Curb Issues

Central Arkansas Water processes requests as they are received during normal business hours (6 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.). If your request requires immediate attention from CAW, please call 501-377-1239. If your request is a life-threatening emergency, dial 9-1-1.